With lens coatings for a bright, clear image (even in a shower) and compact styling well-suited to travel, sports or the theater, the 8x24 Farlux F-B Silver B Binoculars by Eschenbach Optik offers big performance in a small package.
Eschenbach's Naturebright lens coating permits 93% visible light transmission for a brilliant image with true colors, while the Anti-Raindrop coating prevents water marks on the lenses and makes cleaning them easy. Further enhancing the optical quality are BAK4 roof prisms, phase-corrected for maximum sharpness. The housing is watertight and nitrogen-filled, so it won't fog up from temperature change.
The Farlux F-B Silver is equipped with twist-up eyecups to accommodate eyeglasses and adjustable diopters to account for prescription eyewear. The center focus knob is easy to reach so you can comfortably achieve a tack-sharp image. Measuring 4.0 x 3.9" and weighing just 8.8 ounces, this folding binocular comes with lens caps, a carry back and a padded strap, packed in a presentation case.
- 8x magnification
- 24mm objectives
- Phase-corrected BAK4 roof prisms
- Naturebright lens coatings for 93% light transmission
- 327' field of view at 1000 yards
- 53° wide viewing angle
Use and Handling
- Twist-up click-stop eyecups accommodate eyeglasses
- Closed bridge configuration for balanced handling
- Rapid focus center wheel with gripping ridges
- 11mm eye relief, 3.0mm exit pupil
- Nitrogen-filled, fog and waterproof housing
- 8.8 ounce weight