The Single-Channel Vintage Edition Transformer-Coupled Passive Pultec Equalizer from Lindell Audio fits in all 500-series compatible racks. Like the classic EQs it was modeled after, the PEX-500VIN features all discrete circuitry, including transformer-coupled balanced inputs and outputs. A series of 3-step switches provide hassle-free control over your low- and high-frequency EQ bands plus the cut-off frequency for high-frequency attenuation.
- Compatible with all standard API 500-Series compliant racks
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced outputs provide pristine clarity
- 3-step switched low-frequency boost 30, 60, 100 Hz ±10%
- 3-step switched high-frequency boost 6, 10, 16 kHz ±10%
- 3-step switched high-frequency attenuation 10, 15, 20 kHz ±10%
- True bypass hardware preserves your sound quality when bypassed