Protect your lens with this Realtree Max5 Lens Cover for Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 Non-IS Lens from LensCoat. This water-resistant neoprene cover is custom-built to fit tightly around your lens, and helps protect it against bumps and scratches that may occur while you are out shooting. The neoprene material also acts as a thermal barrier between your hands and the lens, making operation more comfortable in extreme heat or cold.
For simplified operation, the cover features two transparent plastic windows over the distance scale and auto focus switch. A small hole on the base of the cover allows you to view the red dot indicator, making it easy to line up your lens with the camera mount. The Realtree Max5 design features a wide variety of plant-like patterns, including tall grains such as wheat and oats. This makes it well-suited for hiding from birds and other types of wildlife in many different environments. This product is made in the USA.
- Waterproof neoprene cover specifically designed for the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 non-stabilized lens
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches to preserve its value and condition
- Thermal insulated design helps you more comfortably work in cold weather
- Clear plastic window over the distance scale and auto focus controls
- Small hole on the cover lines up with the mount indicator, making it easy to quickly line up and attach the lens
- Realtree Max5 pattern that helps disguise your gear and keep wildlife undisturbed
- Made in the USA