Safeguard your lens with the Lens Cover for Canon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 IS from LensCoat. This water-resistant neoprene cover is custom-built to fit tightly around your lens, and helps protect it against bumps and scratches that may occur while you are out shooting. The neoprene material also acts as thermal barrier between your hands and the lens, making operation more comfortable in extreme heat or cold.
For simplified operation, the case has cutouts that allow you to use the manual focus ring and access the auto-focus, focus limiter, and stabilizer switches. The Realtree Max5 design features a wide variety of plant-like patterns, including tall grains such as wheat and oats. This makes it well-suited for hiding from birds and other types of wildlife in many different environments. This product is made in the USA.
Note: this product cannot cover the fixed portion of the lens barrel due to the way in which the barrel extends and retracts. It leaves approximately 3" of the lens barrel exposed when the lens is fully extended.
- Water-resistant neoprene cover that is custom-built to fit the Canon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Protects lens from bumps and scratches that can happen during use
- Makes lens use more comfortable during extreme heat or freezing conditions
- Cutouts for accessing manual focus ring and control switches
- Realtree Max5 pattern that helps disguise lens and keep wildlife undisturbed