Safeguard your lens with the Lens Cover for Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF from LensCoat. This water-resistant neoprene cover is custom-built to fit tightly around your lens, and helps protect it against bumps and scratches that may occur while you are out shooting. The neoprene material also acts as a thermal barrier between your hands and the lens, making operation more comfortable in extreme heat or cold.
To install the cover, simply slide it onto the lens until it fits correctly. Removing it is just as easy, and allows for switching covers quickly while out in the field. An additional piece can also be installed via hook-and-loop fasteners once the lens is zoomed to 300mm, providing complete coverage even when the lens barrel is fully extended.
For simplified operation, the cover features two plastic windows that can be used for viewing the distance scale and auto-focus setting. The Realtree Max5 design features a wide variety of plant-like patterns, including tall grains such as wheat and oats. This makes it well-suited for hiding from birds and other types of wildlife in many different environments. This product is made in the USA.
- Water-resistant neoprene cover that is custom-built to fit the Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF
- Protects lens from bumps and scratches that can happen during use
- Makes lens more comfortable for your hands during extreme heat or freezing conditions
- Plastic windows allow viewing of the distance scale and AF switch
- Additional piece covers lens barrel when zoomed to 300mm, attaches via hook-and-loop fasteners
- Realtree Max5 pattern that helps disguise lens and keep wildlife undisturbed