The BodyGuard Compact Clear Back Case with Grip from LensCoat, in Realtree MAX-5 finish, protects your camera and optional grip from dust, dirt, scratches, and dings. When you're out shooting in the field you want to guard against bumps and abrasions. The soft, shock-absorbing neoprene covering prevents impact damage, helping to maintain the resale value of your system. One of the major advantages of this cover is that it allows you to use your camera while the lens is attached.
The cover contains a clear plastic back giving you full view of the camera's LCD. It also contains two plastic windows on top for additional views of your camera's functions. In use, you can depress the shutter button through the neoprene cover or slide your finger through one of its finger slits, for a better feel of the shutter.
Another value of this cover is that it will help reduce the noise caused when you fire the camera. A touch-fastened flap located on top protects the camera's hot shoe. The BodyGuard installs and removes easily, giving you rapid access to the battery and media card compartments. It's designed to fit DSLRs measuring 5 x 5.75 x 2". The Realtree MAX-5 camouflage pattern offers maximum effectiveness in open terrain.
- Canon: 400D, 450D, 500D, 600D, 650D, 1000D, XTi, XSi, XS, XT, T1i, T2i, T3i, T4i
- Nikon: D40, D40x, D50, D60, D5000, D3000, D80, D90
Also fits SLR bodies approximately 5 x 5.75 x 2"
- Protects camera and grip from dust, dirt, scratches, and abrasions
- Reduces shutter noise
- Camera is functional with cover installed
- Clear plastic windows on back and top provide complete view of the camera's buttons and switches
- Finger slits allow you to reach inside for a better feel of the camera
- Touch-fastened flap protects hot shoe