The ConnectAUDIO2/4 from iConnectivity is a two-input, four-output audio and MIDI interface for musicians and DJs. It features two combination microphone/line/instrument inputs, two 1/4" balanced outputs, and an independent headphone output, which is capable of creating a separate headphone mix. A configurable audio paths allow for routing, combining, and monitoring signals as needed, while MIDI I/O connectors allow for the connection of any MIDI device including keyboards, drum machines, and more.
The ConnectAUDIO2/4 utilizes a fully capacitive touch display and control surface for all functions, with full metering and no control software needed. The unit is bus-powered and provides high-resolution audio recording and playback, with 24-bit / 96 kHz AD/DA conversion. The ConnectAUDIO2/4 interface includes Ableton Live Lite, a selection of loops and samples from Big Fish Audio, and a USB cable.
- High-Resolution Audio: up to 24-bit / 96 kHz AD/DA conversion
- Direct Monitoring capability allows you to monitor input sources without computer latency
- Interactive touch-panel display for touch-control of all interface functionality
- USB audio and MIDI class-compliant
- USB bus-powered
- Two XLR - 1/4" combination mic/line/instrument analog inputs, with +48V phantom power toggle and line/instrument mode selection
- Two 1/4" TRS balanced analog outputs
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output with independent mix control
- MIDI In/Out: 2 x 5-pin DIN
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones