The Neo-Buster Humbucking Soundhole Pickup and Feedback Buster from Fishman combines the Neo-D Humbucking pickup with a soundhole cover to provide a rich acoustic tone without worry of feedback. The stacked neodymium magnets produce a warm and full sound while reducing hum and unwanted interference. The pickup provides an ideal string balance with acoustic clarity, while its low-profile, high-impedance design requires no battery and is easily installed without the need for tools. The integrated soundhole cover reduces the build-up of energy inside the guitar that often leads to uncontrollable howling. Made from a flexible elastomer, the pickup will not react with most finishes and will fit most flat-top guitars with a 3-7/8 or 4" diameter soundhole.
- Neodymium magnet structure for ideal string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Integrated feedback buster for high-volume playing
- Low-profile high-impedance design needs no battery
- Flexible surround reduces howling in high-volume situations
- Fits soundholes with 3-7/8 (984mm) or 4" (101mm) diameter
- Easy installation with no alteration—fits most standard acoustic guitars without the need for tools