The DD-75 from Yamaha is a portable digital drum set offering flexible sounds and playing styles for drummers and percussionists during live performances, studio-based music production, and practice sessions. Its MIDI connections allow it to be used with sequencers, MIDI controllers, DAWs, and virtual instruments. Use the included drumsticks, or play it with your hands.
The DD-75 offers eight touch-sensitive pads with adjustable sensitivity. Two foot pedals are included, great for use as a kick drum and hi-hat. Plug in headphones to practice privately, or use the built-in speakers when working with collaborators. Connect a smartphone or MP3 player to the aux input jack, then jam along to your favorite tracks. Record short ideas or complex arrangements to the integrated four-track song recorder.
Yamaha packed the DD-75 with 570 drum voices and 30 phrase voices. Use the 75 preset drum kits and store up to 10 custom kits. It can be powered by six C batteries or via a 12 VDC power supply (both available separately).
- Portable digital drum set
- Eight touch-sensitive pads for expressive playing
- Adjustable pad sensitivity
- Two foot pedals
- MIDI I/O for use with MIDI sequencers and virtual drum software
- Aux input jack lets you connect a music player so you can play along with your favorite songs
- Hand-percussion mode for playing bongo or conga sounds with your hands
- Selectable click sound for metronome
- Tap tempo function
- 105 built-in songs
- Built-in, four-track song recorder
- 570 drum voices and 30 phrase voices
- 75 preset drum kits and 10 user kits
- Large 3-digit LED display
- Headphone jack for private listening
- Built-in stereo speakers with bass port
- Powered by six C batteries or a 12 VDC power supply (both available separately)