The Genaray Ultra-Thin Bicolor 144 combines cutting-edge features with an all-aluminum, slim design for bright and efficient on-camera applications. It uses the more advanced surface-mount SMD LEDs and features a 3200-5600K adjustable color temperature, and offers a >90 TLCI/CRI color accuracy across the entire color temperature range.
With the integrated barndoors shut, the Bicolor 144 has a fully-enclosed, aluminum exterior, providing for all-around protection and an elegant aesthetic. Open the barndoors and shape the light output as you like, while the built-in diffuser softens the light and minimizes shadows.
An included shoe mount adapter with a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom allows you to attach the light on your camera or light stand and tilt it into an optimal position. At the same time, a safety pin on the light ensures twist-free operation.
The Bicolor 144 also has a built-in 99-channel, 2.4 GHz receiver that allows for remote control of one or more units from up to 98 ft away using the optional Genaray MB-WRT controller.
The Bicolor 144 accepts a single NP-F L-Series battery or an AC adapter for continuous in-studio power. Both are available sold separately.
- Surface-mount SMD LEDs with 50,000-hour bulb life
- 3200-5600K color temperature, adjustable in increments of 100K
- >90 TLCI/CRI
- 10-100% brightness dimmer
- Color display with controls on the rear for adjusting color temperature and brightness
- Integrated barndoors
- Built-in diffuser
- Built-in 99-channel, 2.4 GHz receiver for remote control with optional Genaray MB-WRT controller
- Slim, lightweight design; robust, all-aluminum exterior
- Includes tilting shoe mount adapter with a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom for attaching to cameras and light stands
- 1/4"-20 threaded hole and safety pin on the bottom and side for twist-free operation
- Supports a single NP-F battery or AC adapter, sold separately
- >270 lux at 3200K at 3 ft, >280 at 5600K