The ATEN CE620 USB DVI HDBaseT 2.0 KVM extender integrates the HDBaseT 2.0 technologies to provide reliable transmission of video, audio, USB and RS-232 signals. The CE620 delivers high-quality DVI video, PCM 2-channel digital audio, USB 2.0 and RS-232 signals. With a simple cable installation supporting various signals, the CE620 is ideal for applications where convenient remote access is required - in places such as transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses and extended workstations.
- Extends video, audio, USB and RS-232 signals via a single Ethernet cable
- EDID Buffer for smooth power-up and high-quality display
- Enhanced bit error detection and correction to resist signal interference during high-quality video transmissions
- Long distance superior video quality
- Long Reach mode switch - switches between HDBaseT Standard and Long Reach modes in a snap
- Integrated USB 2.0 ports - ensuring fast transmission speeds for peripherals
- Supports 2-channel PCM digital audio - ensuring high-quality audio transmissions