The black Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935A 32GB AT&T Branded Smartphone offers a vibrant display with a dual curve edged screen, powerful performance, and high-quality optics in a sleek, water-resistant design. This smartphone incorporates 32GB of storage and is powered by the Snapdragon 820 chipset, which consists of 2.15 and 1.6 GHz dual-core CPUs. Thanks to its integrated microSD expansion slot, users have the option of inserting microSDXC cards up to 200GB. For robust multi-tasking performance, this device also features 4GB of RAM, which allows it to efficiently run multiple apps simultaneously.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge features an impressive dual edge 5.5" Super AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction while giving you easy access to device notifications. The screen's detailed QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution enables vivid and detailed high-definition content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features an f/1.7 5-megapixel front camera and an f/1.7 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-pixel technology. Dual-pixel technology is engineered to offer faster focusing times with reduced blur than previous generations. Optical image stabilization is onboard for shooting stability, and there's even an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. Auto HDR allows you to enjoy photos with optimized exposure. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at 4K resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has Bluetooth 4.2 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. The Samsung Galaxy 7 edge is equipped with a large, non-removable 3600mAh battery that can be quickly recharged thanks to on-board fast charging technology.
Photos: f/1.7 12-megapixel, smart optical image stabilization, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Features: 1/2.6" sensor size, 1µm pixel size, dual-pixel technology, geotagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video Recording: 2160p at 30 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 720p at 120 fps, HDR, dual-video recording
Photos: f/1.7 5-megapixel
Features: Dual video call, Auto HDR
GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
AT&T Variant / US Compatible LTE
This phone is also AT&T branded and pre-loaded with AT&T firmware and applications. The phone was originally manufactured and locked for AT&T, but AT&T has since unlocked it for resale. The phone is new and not pre-owned, though the box has been opened in order to unlock the phone. The phone may be used on any compatible carrier; however, certain features like Wi-Fi tethering may not work on other carriers. The phone is also dependent on AT&T for software updates.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual Edge Display: This device's dual edge screen allows you to swipe the display's edge to check for calls, notifications, and access frequently used apps
- Water-Resistant: The device features an IP68 rating which it allows to be resistant to water and dust exposure
- Charging: Supports fast charging and optional wireless charging dock
- Device Coating: Durable Gorilla Glass 5 covers the screen and device rear panel
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- Near Field Communication (NFC) support
- A-GPS, GLONASS, and BDS support
- Bluetooth Version 4.2 with A2DP, LE, and apt-X support
- USB host support
- ANT+ support
- TouchWiz user interface
- Always-on display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, RGB light, geo-magnetic, gyro, fingerprint, barometer, hall, heart rate monitor
- Samsung S-Voice technology
- Active noise cancelling with dedicated microphone