Steiner Optics gives tactical professionals a 24/7 day/night illumination tool with the Dual Beam Aiming Laser Rifle Light. This compact, multi-function laser aiming device features a 400-lumen white LED light, a green visible aiming laser, and an IR laser and illuminator for use with night vision gear.
The single-output LED light is ideal for clearing rooms and blinding targets and close to medium range. The green laser is the perfect color choice because the human eye is better able to see the green wavelength and at further distances than the commonly-used red and is virtually invisible to most species of game, making it ideal for varmint hunting. During covert operations, the IR laser is easy to discern for targeting, while the illuminator can be used to flood large areas for clearing rooms while using NVDs or NV weapon sights.
The DBAL-RL has dual switches that control the visible and IR systems, and a remote pressure switch. Once activated, the user can choose from laser/weaponlight or IR laser/IR illuminator. The lasers are co-aligned to make zeroing and shot-correction easier, faster, and more reliable. The visible laser has a maximum visible range of 2460' at night and 50' during the day, the IR laser has a max visibility of 820' day or night.
The sight features a lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy housing with a scratch and corrosion-resistant matte black Type III hard coat anodized finish. To withstand the rigors of daily use, the housing is sealed to be submersible to 16' and recoil-resistant. It runs on two CR123A batteries, and an easily accessible battery compartment enables users to quickly and easily change batteries while the DBAL is mounted. A Picatinny rail mount is integrated on the top of the housing for repeatable fast tool-free removal and installation without the need to re-zero the sight. This versatile illumination and aiming device has a compact 3.5x1.6x1.3" form factor and weighs just 5.4 oz with batteries.
- Single 400-lumen output
- White recoil-resistant LED
- Class IIIa green visible aiming laser
- 532nm peak wavelength
- <5 mW power output
- <0.8 MRAD beam divergence
- Visible range of 2460' at night and 50' during the day
- Green wavelength is easy to see with the human eye but virtually invisible to many animal species
- Class I eye safe IR laser
- 850nm peak wavelength
- <0.7 mW power output
- <0.8 MRAD beam divergence
- 820' maximum visible range
- Eye-safe infrared LED
- 850 nm peak wavelength
- <600 mW power output
- 18° beam divergence
- Max illumination range of 820'
Use and Handling
- Co-aligned green laser and IR laser
- Adjustable windage and elevation screws adjust both visible and IR lasers
- Dual pushbutton switch system: Left switch controls the IR systems, right controls the visible systems
- Remote pressure switch
- Choose either green laser or weaponlight / IR laser or IR illuminator
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant Type III matte-black hard coat anodized finish
- Integrated Picatinny rail mount
- Easy-access quick release battery latch — change batteries without un-mounting
- Broad -40 to 149°F operating temperature range
- Waterproof and submersible to 16 ft, and recoil resistant
- Runs on two included CR123A batteries
- Compact, 3.5x1.6x1.3" form factor
- Lightweight: 5.4 oz weight