The OTAL-C IR Offset Aiming Laser from Steiner Optics is a low-profile, lightweight device designed for the M-4 platform for confident target acquisition. It features a Class Ia, eye-safe 850nm infrared aiming laser with a max range 273 yards when used with night vision devices. Low-profile windage and elevation dials allows users to zero-in and perform shot corrections easily while reducing potential snag points and preventing accidental adjustments. A rear-facing toggle switch turns the unit on and off, and a remote pressure pad switch is included so the user can activate the OTAL while remaining in the firing position. The laser system runs on a single AA battery with a max runtime of about 5 hours.
A quick-release HT mount is integrated into the overall design to reduce the form-factor to make this sight ideal for use on with virtually any rifle platform with a Picatinny rail, enabling it to be mounted in front of scopes, dot sights, or NV scopes. The housing is made of the strong and lightweight aluminum alloy with a black finish.
- Class Ia infrared
- 850nm peak wavelength
- <0.7 mW output
- Range: 273 yards when used with night vision devices
- Rear-facing selector toggle switch
- Remote pressure pad switch
- Low-profile windage and elevation impact point correction dials
- Aluminum housing
- Type III anodized hard coat with black finish
- Broad -40 to 149°F operating temperature range
- Submersible to 16'
- Tethered laser port and battery cover
- Compact V3.8 x 1.8 x 1.4" footprint
- 5.6 oz weight
- Integrated quick release HT Picatinny mount
- Runs on one AA battery