The white CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR Pro H USB is a high-powered RGBAW+UV (red, green, blue, amber, white + ultraviolet) LED PAR fixture designed to produce UV-infused color washes, with a broad spectrum of colors and natural-looking color temperatures. Featuring twelve, 10W (6-in-1) hex-color LEDs that have a beam angle of 24° and a field angle of 41°, it provides wide washes for venue uplighting and heat-free illumination to performers on stage.
The SlimPAR Pro H USB is equipped with a USB port that accepts the D-Fi USB transceiver (available separately). The D-Fi USB enables wireless DMX control and eliminates the need for DMX cables. The unit can also be wirelessly controlled via the IRC-6 remote (available separately).
Easy to operate, the SlimPAR Pro H USB offers a standalone mode with automated programs such as Sound-Active, RGBAW+UV Dimmer, Strobe, and DMX mode for in-depth control. The Master/Slave option lets you coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
Other features include flicker-free operation (for video applications) and an auto-sensing power supply. You can also daisy-chain power for up to 5 units at 120V, or 10 units at 230V.
The SlimPAR Pro H USB comes equipped with a dual-yoke bracket, which can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The fixture ships with a gel-frame holder and gel frame.
- 12 x 10W hex-color RGBAW + UV LEDs (red, green, blue, amber, white + ultraviolet) for high-power color washes
- Generates a broad spectrum of colors and achieves natural-looking color temperatures with 6-in-1 LED technology
- USB port lets you plug the D-Fi USB transceiver (available separately), for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Low-profile design easily fits inside most trussing
- 24° beam angle, 41° field angle
- 3 x DMX channel modes (6, 7, or 12)
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Color macros
- Built-in automated programs, sound-activated
- LED strobe effect
- Standalone or Master/Slave configuration
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Daisy-chain power for up to 5 units at 120V, or 10 units at 230V
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, auto-ranging
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Compatible with IRC-6 wireless remote
- Double-bracket yoke can be used for conventional mounting or as a variable-angle floor stand
- Compatible with most 7.5" barn doors (available separately) for added light control
- Includes a gel-frame holder and gel frame