Wash your scene in various shades of white and amber with the CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR Pro W USB. Housed in a low-profile white enclosure, it features 12 tricolor LEDs, each with cool-white, warm-white, and amber diodes, as well as a beam angle of 17° and a field angle of 33°. With built-in dimming curves that simulate halogen filaments and flicker-free, silent operation, the fixture is well suited for matching the light temperature to existing fixtures or ambient light in video applications.
The SlimPAR Pro W USB allows for both wired and wireless operation in either standalone or DMX-controlled configurations. Plug a D-Fi USB transceiver (available separately) into the fixture's USB port and pair with a D-Fi-enabled controller for instant, wireless DMX communication, or use a standard 3-pin DMX cable for wired connection. Three DMX channel modes (3-, 4-, and 9-channel) enable varying levels of control over the fixture. For operation without a DMX controller, use the built-in programs in either Sound-Active or automatic mode. You can even synchronize multiple units via Master/Slave control, to create coordinated light shows. Additional controls include an on-board menu with digital display and the IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately).
The SlimPar Pro W USB supports power-linking via its pass-through IEC input and Edison output. Connect a single IEC power cable to the wall and daisy-chain up to 9 units at 120V, or up to 17 units at 230V. The universal, auto-ranging power supply ensures functionality from 100 to 240 VAC. A double-bracket yoke allows for various angle adjustments for flexible positioning on the floor or on a truss, and a safety-cable loop provides additional safety when truss-mounted. The fixture ships with a power cord, a gel frame, and a gel frame holder.
- 12 x 6W tricolor LEDs (cool-white, warm-white, and amber) provide variable white washes
- Adjustable white color temperatures can match ambient daylight, tungsten light, or anything in-between
- Variable electronic dimmer – 0-100%
- Built-in dimming curves provide smooth LED fading that simulates halogen filaments
- Flicker-free and silent operation for video applications
- Compatible with most 7.5" barn doors (available separately) for added light control
- Includes gel frame and gel frame holder
- Three DMX channel modes – 3, 4, and 9 channels
- Sound-Active mode allows the fixture to be controlled by the beat of the music
- Variable strobe effect – 0-31 Hz
- Use Master/Slave configuration with other SlimPAR Pro W USB fixtures for a coordinated show
- Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in automated programs
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately)
- D-Fi USB compatibility offers wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- 4-digit LED display with 4-button control panel
- Daisy-chain power for up to 9 fixtures at 120V
- Multi-voltage operation - 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand