Capture 11MP photos and 720p video with sound of wildlife and people with the Force-11D Trail Camera, featuring a motion detection range that can be set between 5 and 80 feet. You can view and manage your images and videos on the camera's 2" screen.
The Force-11D's trigger speed is a quick 0.07 seconds. Its 42-LED, low-glow infrared flash has a 100' range but won't spook game. The motion sensor uses five detection zones and can trigger up to six images per detection. You can also use the timelapse mode, with intervals from 30 seconds to one hour, for big-picture observation. Your still images will have a time stamp with useful information including date, time, temperature, and moon phase.
Your images will be captured on a user-supplied SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB, and the cam works with MySpypoint.com, a free online photo management portal that lets you sort, access, and share your images. The camera runs on six user-provided AA batteries, or on Spypoint's separately sold rechargeable lithium power pack or other 12 volt source. It comes with a tree mounting bracket and strap, and is equipped with a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount.
Photo and Video Resolution
- Maximum Still Image Resolution: 11MP
- Format: JPEG
- Video: 1280 x 720p
- Format: AVI
- Optical field of view: 40°
- Photo: Up to six images per detection
- Instant mode for trail or security use
- Delay for feeder observation: Instant/10s/1m/3m/5m/10m/15m/30m
- Timelapse: Intervals 30s/1m/3m/5m/15m/30m/1h
- Video: Duration 10s/30s/60s/90s
- Same delay options as Photo mode
- Photo first option
- Passive infrared motion sensor
- Detection Range: 5-80'
- Trigger Speed: 0.07
- Multi-Shot Mode: Camera captures up to 6 images per trigger event
- Built-in, infrared flash with 42 LEDs and a 100' range for covert nighttime illumination
Setup, Display, and Options
- View and manage images & videos on 2" screen
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 6 user-supplied AA batteries
- Optional rechargeable lithium battery pack
- Can also operate on 12 VDC external power supply
- Tree mounting bracket & strap
- Standard 1/4"-20 threaded hole
- Hole for security cable
- Rugged, weatherproof housing protects camera from the elements over extended periods of outdoor use