With the Spypoint LINK-S Solar Cellular Trail Camera, your days of trekking into the field to pull memory cards and replace batteries are over. The LINK-S automatically sends the images it captures to your smartphone or tablet, and its built-in solar panel keeps the internal battery charged.
The LINK-S takes 12MP photos and 720p video with sound, and transmits them using a Spypoint data plan (monthly charges apply). You can also choose Spypoint's free plan, which transmits up to 100 photos per month at no charge. Either way, the camera comes with 30 days of free unlimited photos. A pre-activated SIM card is included for easy setup.
The camera's passive infrared motion detector has a range of 100 feet, and its trigger speed is 0.7 seconds. The 42-LED, low-glow infrared flash has a 100-foot range, yet won't spook game at night. Multi-shot mode offers three photos per detection, and the Photo-First feature takes a still image at the start of any video recording and sends it to your account. The time lapse mode affords big-picture, long-term observation. Your still images will have a time stamp with useful information including date, time, temperature, and moon phase. Video length can be set between 10 and 90 seconds.
Images and videos are saved on a user-supplied SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB (only photos are transmitted via the data plan). Because the camera is designed to run on solar power, no user-supplied batteries are necessary, but you can use 8 AA batteries as an optional or backup power source. The camera comes with a tree mounting bracket and strap, and is equipped with a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount.
- Remotely view images and manage camera via Spypoint cellular data plan
- Pre-activated SIM card for easy set up
- Optional free plan provides up to 100 photos per month
- Unlimited free photos for 30 days
- Built-in solar panel and internal rechargeable battery
- Can run on 8 user-supplied AA batteries
Photo and Video Resolution
- Still Image Resolution: 12MP
- Video: 1280 x 720p
- Photo: Up to three images per detection
- Time lapse mode for long-term observation
- Video: Duration 10-90 seconds
- Photo-First Option: Takes still image before shooting video
- Passive infrared motion sensor
- Detection Range: 100'
- Trigger Speed: 0.7 sec
- Built-in, infrared flash with 42 low-glow LEDs and a 100' range for covert nighttime illumination
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Tree mounting bracket & strap
- Standard 1/4"-20 threaded hole
- Hole for security cable
- Rugged, weatherproof housing protects camera from the elements over extended periods of outdoor use