Designed with professionals in mind, this iSeries 1610-10 Waterproof Case from SKB is well-suited for those that need a safe and convenient way to travel with their gear. It features interior dimensions of 16 x 10 x 10" and comes with cubed foam that can be easily plucked to create a custom fit for your equipment, as well as additional foam on the inside of the lid. Moreover, the case is molded with precision and sealed with a gasket for an IP rating of IP67, making it completely dustproof and watertight at depths of up to 3.3'.
The iSeries 1610-10 is made of injection-molded polypropylene resin which is resistant to impact and is rated for UV and corrosion resistance. It can be opened and closed via two trigger release latches, with a hole available next to each closure for inserting an optional padlock. As for transport, the case counts with two rubber overmolded handles that fold down when not in use, one at the top and one on the front side below the latches. Finally, a safety valve is built into the case to regulate pressure in case of sudden temperature or elevation changes.
- Injection-molded polypropylene case with interior dimensions of 16 x 10 x 10"
- IP67 rating, designed to be waterproof and dustproof in nearly all environments
- Interior filled with cubed foam that can be plucked to fit your gear, as well as additional foam on the lid
- Rated to be resistant to most drops and impacts, UV light, and corrosive materials among other situations
- Double trigger release latches used for closing, with padlock holes available for additional protection
- Two rubber overmolded handles available for carrying, providing a soft and comfortable grip
- Pressure equalization valve keeps contents safe during sudden temperature or altitude changes