Designed with professionals in mind, this iSeries 1706-6 Waterproof Utility Case from SKB is well-suited for those that need a safe and convenient way to travel with their gear. It has interior dimensions of 17 x 6.5 x 6.5" and comes completely empty so you can add your own protective material or personalize it to suit your gear. With an IP rating of IP67, the case is molded with precision and sealed with a gasket to make it completely dustproof and watertight, as well as submersible at depths of up to 3.3'.
The iSeries 1706-6 is made of injection-molded polypropylene resin which is resistant to impact and is rated for UV and corrosion resistance. It can be opened and closed via two trigger release latches, with a hole available next to each closure for inserting an optional padlock. As for transport, the case counts with a rubber overmolded soft grip handle that can be folded down when not in use. Finally, a safety valve is built into the case to regulate pressure in case of sudden temperature or elevation changes.
- Injection-molded polypropylene case with interior dimensions of 17 x 6.5 x 6.5"
- Sealed with a gasket, designed to be dustproof and watertight in nearly all types of environments
- IP67 rating, designed to be safe for submersion at depths of up to 3.3' (1 m)
- Rated to be resistant to most drops and impacts, UV light, and corrosive materials among other situations
- Case comes empty, allows you to customize the interior space to suit your needs
- Double trigger release latches used for closing, with padlock holes available for additional protection
- Rubber overmolded handle available for carrying, folds down when not in use
- Pressure equalization valve keeps contents safe during sudden temperature or altitude changes