The Shock Rack is lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment. The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard commercial off the shelf (COTS) case comes with 2" deep front and rear lids to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 20". Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with all SKB 3RR and 3RS cases, as well as competitive manufacturer cases, and feature black powder coated stainless steel hardware that is recessed for protection and 4 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked.
- Completely removable frame for access to bench integration
- Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Recessed black powder coated stainless steel hardware
- Four comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve