The Supermicro FatTwin represents a revolution in green computing designed to support customers' critical applications and also reduce data center TCO to help preserve the environment. The FatTwin extends the compute and storage capabilities of Supermicro's existing Twin SuperServer systems to achieve increased performance and power efficiency. Due to its shared components the FatTwin improves cost-effectiveness and reliability, while its modular architecture makes it flexible to configure and easy to maintain.
Versatile configurations allow the FatTwin to be optimized for many different environments including enterprise, data center, cloud computing, HPC, financial, science and engineering, file and storage servers.
- Intel X540 dual port 10 GBase-T LAN
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and dedicated LAN
- 12 x 2.5" hot-swap SAS (8)/SATA (4) HDD bays
- LSI 3008 SAS3 controller (8 ports)
- mSATA (full size) support
- 1280 W redundant power supplies platinum level digital (95%)