With a soft 30-lumen lantern at the tail end and a blazing 1300-lumen peak output at the head, the TK47 Tactical Duty Flashlight from Fenix is a versatile torch for everyone from law enforcement to spelunkers. It comes with a sturdy nylon holster designed specifically for this model.
The tail light is equipped with white and red LEDs and a diffuser. The red light is suited to tasks like writing reports or reading in a tent, and the white light can operate in steady or flashing mode for visibility or signaling. The taillight is independent of the headlight, but the two can be used simultaneously.
The head light offers output levels of 10 / 100 / 400 / 1300 lumens, along with strobe, SOS, and flash modes. Its smooth, deep reflector throws a long, focused beam suited to long-range searching and spelunking. The light comes from a white Cree XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The power supply is two user-supplied 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries. Protective features include a headlight lock-out to prevent accidental activation, active and passive overheat protection, digitally regulated output, and reverse-polarity protection.
Complementing the light's performance is a lightweight and durable dual-layer aluminum alloy body with a protective corrosion and scratch-resistant type III hard anodized finish. The light carries an IP68 water-resistance rating and is submersible to a depth of up to 6.6'.
- Low: 10 lumens
- Med: 100 lumens
- High: 400 lumens
- Turbo: 1300 lumens
- Cree XHP35 HI LED
- Strobe mode to disorientate an adversary or to signal in emergencies
- SOS and flash modes
- Independent diffused tail light with 30-lumen white and 1.5-lumen flashing and steady red settings
- Head and taillights can be used simultaneously
- Battery level indicator
- Type: Stainless steel push button
- Location: Tailcap and side
- Press side switch to cycle through headlight output settings
- Taillight switch cycles through white, flashing red, and steady red tail light settings
- Lightweight and durable dual-layer aluminum alloy body
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant type III black anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated tempered glass emitter window
- Stainless steel strike bezel
- IP68-rated, submersible to 6.6'
- Runs on two 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Overheat protection circuitry automatically steps-down the output to prevent damage due to excessive heat
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to light if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Brightness is automatically stepped down when battery power gets low
- Headlight lock-out option prevents accidental activation