Designed with durability and outdoor use in mind, this white Nano 310 Protective Hard Case from Nanuk is a crush and dustproof case made of polycarbonate with stainless steel implements. With a compact design, it offers 5.2 x 3 x 1.1" of interior space and forgoes a handle in exchange for belt loops on both sides of the shell. These lugs allow you to connect the case directly to a larger bag, or to the included Smart strap that can be worn around your wrist or tightened to wrap around larger objects.
The Nano 310 is resistant to water and can be used in inclement weather, though it should not be submerged and is not intended for activities such as diving or swimming. It is kept closed by the Powerclaw latching system, which consists of a single large clamp with a slide lock that helps prevent accidental release. And as a safety measure, a pressure equalization valve is built into the case to keep your items safe in case of sudden changes in temperature or elevation.
Several other small features make this product convenient for those who are always on the move. A rubberized interior with a protective web on the lid area helps shield items from shocks and bumps, while rubber bumpers around the outside corners are used to protect the case itself. The latch system allows for the use of optional padlocks, which make for added security when traveling. And finally, a carabiner loop is integrated into the design for attaching additional accessories.
- White case made of polycarbonate with stainless-steel hardware
- Crushproof, dustproof, and water-resistant design
- Interior dimensions of 5.2 x 3 x 1.1", with a rubberized bottom and a protective web on the inside of the lid
- Powerclaw latching system employs a single large clamp and a slide lock for easy yet safe operation
- Strap lugs found on each side of the shell, carabiner loop near the latch, and space for attaching a padlock
- Rubber bumpers on the exterior of each corner help preserve the integrity of the case when bumps or shocks occur
- Built-in purge valve helps equalize pressure when changes in temperature or altitude occur
- Smart strap included, can be worn on your wrist normally or tightened to wrap the case around slim objects