Capture photos and video of wildlife or trespassers with the brown Trophy Cam HD Essential E3 Digital Low-Glow Trail Camera from Bushnell. It produces up to 16MP still images and records HD 720p video. The adjustable passive infrared motion sensor detects subjects up to 100 feet away, and the fast 0.3-sec trigger speed assures you won't miss the shot.
The camera also operates in Time-Lapse shooting mode using Bushnell's Field Scan 2X technology, capturing images at selectable intervals so you can see patterns and change over time. This capability is useful for recording a wide range of subjects, including: game, weather, plants, and construction sites.
Offering an effective flash range of 80 feet, 32 LEDs combined with Hyper Night Vision technology produce bright after-dark images. The Essential E3 is also equipped with a day/night auto sensor to help with proper exposure.
The camera records photos and videos to a user-supplied SD/SDHC 32GB memory card. Power is provided by 8 user-supplied AA batteries. The camera comes with a tree-mounting strap but is also equipped with a 1/4"-20 threaded mount.
Photo and Video Capture
- Maximum Still Image Resolution: 16MP
- Video Resolution: HD 720p
- Video Length: Programmable from 5-60 sec
- Passive infrared motion sensor captures images when triggered by subject movement
- Detects changes in temperature that occur when subjects move, and captures images in response
- 100' detection range
- 48° angle of coverage
- Very fast 0.3-sec trigger speed helps ensure you won't miss the shot
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Low, medium, and high
- Sensitivity can also be set to auto mode, in which case it will be regulated automatically based on temperature
- Programmable Trigger Interval: 1 sec to 60 min
- Field Scan 2X Time-Lapse mode captures images at selectable intervals from 1-60 min, within the hours of your choice
- Two available time slots so you can monitor activity during dusk and dawn
- Allows you to see patterns and change over time
- Useful for recording a wide range of subjects/events, including game, weather, plants, and construction site development
- Live motion trigger is still active during Time-Lapse capture, so it will capture images whenever it senses motion to prevent you from missing action in between time intervals
- Multi-Image Mode: Captures 2-3 images per trigger
- A 32-LED flash with Hyper Night Vision technology allows for bright after-dark images and an effective range of 80'
- Automatic day/night sensor further helps with proper exposure, ensuring clear, crisp images in daylight and after dark
Setup, Display, and Options
- Date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamping on images
- By recording phase of moon at time of capture, camera allows you to see which animals are inactive during full or nearly-full moon — when brighter lighting conditions make them more visible to predators
- Moon phase also helps determine if brighter or darker backgrounds in images are due to fullness of moon
- Black and white LCD screen for menu navigation and settings selection
- Records photos and videos to optional SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 8 AA batteries, which can provide up to 12 months of power depending on usage and settings
- Integrated, 1/4"-20 threaded mount enables connection to a tripod or tree mount
- Includes adjustable web belt for an alternative way of attaching camera to tree or post
- Weather-resistant housing for protection against elements during extended outdoor use
- Temperature Range: -5 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C