The DVT2710 VoiceTracer from Philips is a portable, digital voice recorder with speech recognition software designed to provide flexible audio recording options and easy, accurate voice-to-text transcription for interviews, presentations, classes, and more. It includes Windows-compatible Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software, which converts voice recordings to text files with a transcription accuracy rate of up to 99%.
Start recording at the touch of a button, or have the record function begin automatically via a timer or voice activation. Record in PCM (WAV) or MP3 format to the internal 8GB memory. A microSD slot supports up to 32GB of additional memory. The low-noise, two-mic system allows stereo recording without the use of external microphones.
Recording time, battery status, stereo volume meters, and more are shown on the 1.77” backlit LCD color display. Audition files in slow, normal, or fast playback speed through the built-in 28mm speaker, or connect your favorite headphones to the 1/8” (3.5mm) jack for isolated listening.
The DVT2710 VoiceTracer is powered by two AAA batteries (included), which provide up to 50 hours of use. Alternatively, its high-speed USB 2.0 interface allows you to connect it to a computer running Mac OS X, Windows, or Linux.
- Optimized for documents and notes
- Two built-in, low-noise microphones deliver stereo recording
- 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Volume meters
- 1.77" backlit LCD color display with resolution of 128 x 160 pixels
- Includes Windows-compatible Dragon speech recognition software for easy and accurate voice-to-text transcription
- Powered via two AAA batteries (included)
- Battery life up to 50 hours
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Calendar search
- Keypad lock
- Multi-language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, and Simplified Chinese
- Firmware upgradeable
- Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, Linux
- Record in PCM (WAV) or MP3 formats
- Sample rates: 16 to 44.1 kHz
- Bit rates: 8 to 1411 kbps
- Up to 2280 hours of recording time (LP mode)
- Internal 8GB memory
- Supports up to 32GB of additional memory via microSD card (available separately)
- One-touch recording
- Voice- or timer-activated recording
- Pre-recording function allows you to record the five seconds before pressing the Record button
- File overwrite and append mode
- Built-in 28mm speaker
- 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output
- Variable playback speed