The EQF8 2 from Tek'It Audio is a semi-parametric 8-band equalizer plug-in designed for sound design, mixing, and mastering. It works in mono and stereo configurations with separate bypass functions for left and right channels when in stereo mode.
Unlike traditional equalizers, it offers parallel processing via a dry-to-wet mix control and a phase inverter. With each band offering adjustable frequency from 20 Hz - 20 kHz and two selectable bandwidth positions, the EQF8 2 is easily able to achieve popular overlapping broad-bandwidth boost and narrow-bandwidth cut configurations. Even with extreme gain changes, digital clipping can be avoided using the input and output gain controls and digital peak meters. All controls for the EQF8 2 are in a single window so the user will not have to search through pages of parameters.
- 8 semi parametric bands of EQ
- Each band features a bypass and adjustable gain and frequency, plus two bandwidth options
- 64-bit internal processing and oversampling
- Supports resolutions up to 192 kHz/24-bit
- Supports operation in mono and stereo
- Separate bypass for left and right channels when used in stereo mode
- Input and output gain controls (-∞ to +6 dB)
- Parallel processing via dry-to-wet mix control and phase inverter
- Bandwidth can be set to narrow (0.25 octaves) or wide (1.75 octaves)
- Gain is adjustable ±18 dB per band
- Frequency for each band can be adjusted from 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- MIDI automation support is supported if there is an external MIDI controller and the host software offers automation
- Digital peak meters with display of maximum peak dB values
- Preset manager with up to 32 presets per bank