The YI Technology 3-Axis Gimbal Head supports the YI 4K Action Camera and is designed to attach to optional supports via a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom. You can mount it on single- or dual-grip handles, robust selfie sticks, suction cups, monopods, and various other support accessories, and achieve smooth-moving cinematic shots as you maneuver in various directions around your subject.
The 3-Axis Gimbal Head features a high-precision sensor and brushless motors. It offers three operating modes and 320° pan/tilt rotation. In Pan Mode, the pan axis follows your movement of the gimbal while the camera remains locked in the tilt and roll axes in order to remain upright. In Lock Mode, the roll axis is locked and the pan and tilt axes rotate to follow the gimbal's movement. In Pan/Tilt Mode, all axes are locked and the gimbal only faces in one direction.
The Gimbal Head runs from 2 to 4.5 hours (depending on operation) on two included lithium-ion batteries.
- Achieve smooth-moving cinematic shots
- Integrated camera mount for the YI Technology 4K Action Camera
- Designed to be attached to various optional supports via a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom
- High-precision sensor and brushless motors
- Three operating modes: Pan, Lock, and Pan/Tilt
- 320° pan/tilt rotation
- 2 to 4.5-hour runtime on two included batteries