The VB-H652LVE 2.1MP Outdoor Network Dome Camera with Night Vision from Axis Communications is suitable for monitoring outdoor environments in a variety of climates, as it has an IP66-rated water-tight housing, is resistant to impacts (IK10-rated), includes tamper-proof screws, and also offers an optional heater unit (available separately). For added protection from the elements, its anti-fog airflow design allows for the circulation of air to prevent the dome from fogging up and blocking the field of view. The camera is also NEMA250 Type 4X certified allowing it to be installed near salt water or in colder areas that may be prone to frost.
In addition to its lens, 2.1MP (1920 x 1080) high-sensitivity CMOS image sensor, and DIGIC DV III Image Processor – three core elements that allow for crisp images with remarkable color accuracy, even in low light environments – this camera also features four built-in IR illuminators for obtaining clear video throughout its entire field of view (wide angle to telephoto), even in pitch darkness.
The camera features a 122.1° wide angle of view and an auto-focus lens that can automatically adjust its focus for subjects both near and far, helping to give a clear image despite varying distances between the camera and subject matter. An image stabilization feature also helps ensure that the camera can deliver clear video with minimal motion blurring even when installed in areas with frequent vibrations, such as on top of a pole or near heavy machinery. An analog video output can be connected to a monitor during installation of this camera to enable the installer to receive immediate feedback on the camera's field of view and focus.
With multiple power options, including AC, DC, PoE, and PoE+, and the fact that it uses a mere 8.4W of power when using PoE, this camera offers installation flexibility while lowering overall system power requirements.
- IP66-Rated and NEMA250 Type 4X Certified
- Vandal-resistant enclosure is IK10-rated for impact resistance with tamper-proof screws
- Built-in infrared illuminators for surveillance in 0 Lux
- Lens with auto-focus and 122.1° angle of view
- Image stabilization
- 2.1MP High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor with low-light performance
- Advanced DIGIC DV III image processor to help maximize image quality
- Analog video output for simplified installation
- Haze compensation, smart shade control and auto gain control limit
- Scheduled custom video settings
- Onboard video analytics and versatile functions
- Camera viewer and a mobile viewer for access to camera features and functionality from different compatible devices (PCs, mobile phones, tablets)
- Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area-Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) help to maintain video quality in important areas while reducing bandwidth usage
- Powerful DIGIC NET II processor allows for simultaneous streaming of MJPEG and H.264 in multiple resolutions (16:9 and 4:3)
- Multiple networking configuration, security, and encryption functions
- Audio and I/O support
- Built-in microSD card slot
- Can be powered via 24 VAC, 12 VDC, PoE, and PoE+
- PoE power consumption 8.4W
- Camera Management Tool (CCMT)
- ONVIF Profile S & Profile G conformant