Manipulator from Polyverse is a vocal processor plug-in that uses innovative, granular algorithms to produce timbre-bending and pitch-shifting effects for voices and instruments in real time. Designed to be practical and spark creativity, it provides DJs, musicians, and producers with a set of creative tools for pitch correction and harmonization, as well as powerful modulation effects for unleashing full-on sonic mangle.
Manipulator takes a vocal track or live performance and transforms it into a complex, entrancing new sound. It also works well with other monophonic and rhythmic sources. The plug-in can pitch-shift the source audio to specific notes received from a MIDI track or an external keyboard, ideal for changing melodies, even during live performances. Manipulator supports up to four polyphonic voices when used with a MIDI input.
- Alter timbre and pitch of vocals and instruments on the fly
- Bend and sculpt your sounds into new ones
- Transpose pitch seamlessly and add unique texture to incoming audio
- Pitch shift source audio to specific notes received from a MIDI track or an external keyboard
- Real-time processing for live performance
- Change melodies of existing parts
- Create harmonies with up to four polyphonic voices
- 10 different effects with endless combinations—pitch processing, formant, harmonics, sound smearing, pseudo stereo, and more
- Extensive modulation capabilities
- Works well with monophonic and rhythmic sources