Clyor Voice37 is an herbal liquid solution promoting overall vocal health. As such, it is specifically suitable for vocalists, voice-over professionals, teachers, and others who use their voices on a regular basis. It utilizes ingredients such as slippery elm bark, fennel seed, horseradish root, horehound herb, and thyme to lubricate the vocal cords, open the nasal passages, maintain the quality of the voice over time, make hitting the high notes just a little bit easier, and more.
Simply use the dropper to dissolve 1 mL into a small amount of water, slosh it around in your mouth, follow it with more water, and that it’s it. It’s recommended to take this dose once or twice daily, with a starched-base food, two to three hours before singing, speaking, or prolonged vocal use. This bottle contains 1 fl oz, providing 25 doses.
Key Features at a Glance
- Suitable for singers, speakers, teachers, and salespeople
- Reduces and helps prevent vocal problems
- Maintains vocal health and quality
- Lubricates and moistens vocal cords, allowing folds to vibrate freely
- Opens nasal passages, facilitating better vocal resonance
- Fosters vocal strength for prolonged activity
- Provides extra support in hitting those high notes
- Made in a vegetable glycerin base
- Free of alcohol and artificial flavors
- Produced in a GMP facility
- KOF-K kosher certified