Illuminate nighttime shots and the underwater world discreetly with the black/charcoal GoBe IR Waterproof Flashlight from Light & Motion. It will help preserve your night vision, while remaining invisible to the wildlife and other subjects you're trying to capture in photos and videos, so you won't startle or scare them off. Take advantage of the ability to get up close and personal with shy and skittish sea creatures at depths of almost 400', so you can fire your strobe and capture your shot before they flee the scene.
The GoBe IR's LEDs output 115-900mW in three selectable levels at a very tight coverage angle of 8°, which ensures a focused, concentrated beam with maximum effective range. Additionally, light heads are interchangeable on the GoBe, so the IR model can be replaced by the optional 700 Spot, 500 Spot, 850 Wide, Red Photo/Focus, or NightSea fluorescence heads. The ability to make quick changes will benefit you in a variety of situations, including emergencies in which you have to utilize the SOS mode for signaling.
Built for durability, the light has an impact-resistant polycarbonate housing to protect it against drops, bumps, and corrosion. Its emitter window is made of clear glass.
- Light source: Invisible infrared LEDs
- Outputs: 115mW on low, 450mW on medium, and 900mW on high setting
- Run time: 2.3 hours on high, 4.6 hours on medium, and 18.8 hours on low with supplied, rechargeable li-ion battery
- Beam angle is an extremely tight 8°, which ensures a focused, concentrated beam with maximum effective range
- SOS mode with long run time for emergency signaling
- Push-button switch right behind light head for powering on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 394'
- Sealed at factory for flood-free performance
- Body protected by corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing, while emitter window made of glass
- Housing has FL-1 Certification for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing
- Ergonomic shape and ridges on bottom for comfortable, secure grip
- Light heads are interchangeable on the GoBe, so IR model can be replaced by optional 700 Spot, 500 Spot, 850 Wide, Red Photo/Focus, or NightSea fluorescence heads
- Ability to make quick changes will benefit you in various scenarios, including emergencies in which you have to utilize SOS mode for signaling
- Various mounting options, including bar, camera housing's grip handle, ball mount, and Locline