Explore the great outdoors and illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 394' with the compact, blue/gray and white Light & Motion GoBe S 500 Spot Waterproof Flashlight. Its single CREE LED outputs 70-500 lumens in three selectable levels, and can also be set to SOS mode for emergency signaling. Power is provided by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which gives the light a run time of 1.5-12 hours depending on the brightness level.
The GoBe's narrow, concentrated 10° beam eliminates hot spots, and is great for use as a bike light, a focusing aid, or a secondary dive light for exploring tight spaces in caves or coral reefs. Built for durability, the light has an impact- and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing to protect it against drops and bumps.
- Light source: CREE LEDs
- Outputs: 70, 225, and 500 lumens
- Run time: 1.5 hours at 500 lumens, 3.0 hours at 225 lumens, and 12 hours at 70 lumens with supplied, rechargeable li-ion battery
- Extended Runtime mode outputs 35 lumens for up to 24 hours
- SOS mode with 70-lumen output can send emergency signal for up to 36 hours
- Features narrow, concentrated 10° beam, which eliminates hot spots for smooth, even coverage and allows for maximum beam distance
- Tight coverage angle makes GoBe a great bike light, focusing aid, or secondary dive light for exploring small spaces, such as underwater caves or coral reefs
- Push-button switch right behind light head for powering on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 394'
- Sealed at factory for flood-free performance
- Interchangeable light heads
- Corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing also has FL-1 Certification for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing
- Glass emitter window
- Ergonomic shape and ridges on bottom for comfortable, secure grip
- Various mounting options, including bar, camera housing's grip handle, ball mount, and Locline system