If you want to illuminate and explore the underwater world at depths as great as 295', Light & Motion's black SOLA Dive 2500 S/F FC LED Light is a wise choice. Its CREE LEDs output 300-1200 lumens in a concentrated 12° spot beam, and 625-2500 lumens in a wider 60° flood beam, making the SOLA a versatile primary or backup light for studying tight spaces in a cave or the broad side of a sunken ship.
Additionally, the light can be set to SOS mode for emergency signaling if you run into trouble on your dive. Power is provided by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which gives the SOLA a run time of 50-200 minutes, depending on the brightness level.
The included hand mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap, allowing you to keep your fingers free for various tasks. There are also optional alternatives available, including a pistol grip, T-handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
- Light source: CREE LED array
- Beam angle: 12° spot, 60° flood
- Spot beam is great for focusing or exploring tight spaces, such as nooks and crannies in a coral reef or cavern
- Flood beam works well as general light source and means of illuminating larger subjects, such as sharks, big sections of reefs, or sunken ships
- Spot outputs: 300, 600, and 1200 lumens
- Flood outputs: 625, 1250, and 2500 lumens
- Run time: 50 minutes on high, 100 minutes on medium, and 200 minutes on low setting with supplied, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Extended run time in SOS mode for emergency signaling
- Sliding thumb switch on body for powering on/off and selecting output modes
Construction and Handling Details
- Depth rating: 295'
- Housing meets FL-1 certification standards for waterproofing
- Supplied hand mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap, allowing you to keep fingers free for various tasks
- Optional accessories include pistol grip, T-handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount