This AT-52 VentureMaxx Professional Aluminum Travel Tripod from Vidpro supports up to 18 lb, measures 14" when folded, and includes a ball head with quick release plate. Each of its 5-section legs features an independent spread, a three-position angle lock, and twist locks for rapid deployment. The AT-52 tripod can be set at a minimum height of 17" to a maximum height of 46", or 52" with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised. Foam covers on two of the legs provide a secure and comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod's ball head using a quick release clamp. The ball head is removable, provides up to a 90° tilt for portrait orientation, 360° of independent rotation, and can be locked into place along its range of movement.
For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them. Additionally, one of the tripod legs can be detached and configured as a monopod with a 16" to 56" adjustable height for use with the ball head.
A nylon carry bag with a zippered closure and shoulder strap is provided for storage and transport. Six spare anti-twist sleeves are also included for maintenance of the tripod's twist locks.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 18 lb
- Push-and-pull, rapid center column with ballast hook for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 17" to a maximum height of 46", or 52" with column fully raised
- Center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature 5 sections, twist locks for fast deployment, and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 23°, 55°, or 82° angles
- Foam covers on two of the legs provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Weighs 3.5 lb, measures 14" when legs are reversed 180° and folded
- One detachable tripod leg can be configured as a monopod with a 16" to 56" adjustable height for use with the included ball head
- Hex key to adjust tension on leg hinges
- Hex key to adjust ball head set screw, which locks ball head onto tripod
- Spare anti-twist sleeves for maintenance of the tripod's twist locks
- Aluminum legs
- Ball head with quick release clamp and two built-in bubble levels to accommodate landscape or portrait orientations
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount and rubberized, anti-slip surface
- Rubberized center column platform for ball head with reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount
- Included nylon carry bag features a zippered closure and shoulder strap for storage and transport of the tripod with ball head