Gather free, renewable solar power and store it for use running electronics and small appliances with the Yeti Lithium 1400 Portable Power Station with Boulder Briefcase Solar Kit from Goal Zero. The Briefcase's hinged 50-watt panels are made of weather-resistant tempered glass and come with a handle for easy transport. The Yeti has wall-style, pure-sine AC outputs, USB ports and 12 VDC ports — so if you're off the grid or the grid is down, you'll still have the power you need for electricity-dependent necessities.
GOAL ZERO Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station
Whether you're off the grid or the grid is down, you can power laptops, tablets, lights, TVs, tools, medical devices, and more with the Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station from Goal Zero. An alternative to the noise, fumes and hassle of traditional backup generators, the Yeti uses a 1425Wh lithium battery that can be charged from 110 VAC house current or solar panels.
The front display panel provides readouts of incoming and outgoing power, and battery status in 20% increments. This real-time feedback enables precise power management. The Yeti provides an array of output options for any energy need. It has two standard 110 VAC grounded wall plugs, four standard USB ports, a 12 VDC vehicle cigarette lighter-style socket and a 6mm 12 VDC port. The battery is easily replaced at the end of its 500-charge life cycle.
The pure sine AC outlets have a maximum surge capability of 3000 watts. The Yeti recharges on AC power in 25 hours and in 16 hours from two Goal Zero Boulder 100 solar panels.
- 1425Wh capacity, 3000-watt AC surge
- Two AC outlets, four USB ports, one 6mm 12 VDC port, one car cigarette-lighter style 12 VDC socket
- Charge by AC power (25 hours) or solar (16 hours from two Goal Zero Boulder 100 solar panels)
- Real-time usage display
- Portable at 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4" and 45.6 pounds
GOAL ZERO Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel
Use the clean, free, and renewable power of the sun to charge your Goal Zero power pack with the Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel. It consists of two 50-watt panels chained and joined by a hinge, so you can fold them together and carry them by the handle. Measuring 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75" unfolded, this panel produces up to 100 watts of power that can be stored in any Goal Zero recharger: it is most effective with the Yeti and Sherpa models.
You can chain the Boulder 100 Briefcase together with other Boulder panels for increased power production. The panel is covered with scratch-resistant tempered glass and is supported by an aluminum frame with extra corner protection, and features an integrated kickstand that supports it at the optimum angle for charging. The weather-resistant Boulder 100 Briefcase is rugged enough to be permanently installed, but its size, handle, and carry bag make it portable enough for car camping, RV use, and other outdoor activities.
- Generates up to 100 watts at 18-22 volts
- Designed for compatibility with all Goal Zero rechargers, especially Yeti & Sherpa models rechargers
- Can deliver electricity for storage in any battery/power pack compatible with its output
- Monocrystalline cells
- Folds in half for easy transport
- Tempered glass panel in aluminum frame
- Kickstand for best charging angle
- For temporary or permanent installation