When recording internally, users will record video with a 4:2:0 sampling at 8-bit, however, to even further improve image quality the a7 II has clean HDMI output for use with an external recorder. This allows users to capture 4:2:2 uncompressed video and save in an edit-ready format.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED viewfinder offers a bright, clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear LCD now features a higher 1.2m-dot resolution along with a versatile tilting design that moves upward 107° and downward 41° for working from high and low angles.
- Featuring a larger, more refined grip shape, users will find the a7 II to have a more secure feel even when large lenses are mounted.
- Shutter release button has been reshaped and moved forward for a more natural shooting position and a decrease in camera shake.
- Button customization is available with the ability to assign any of 56 functions to any of the 10 customizable buttons for a more personalized setup.
- Well-built design includes a magnesium alloy top cover, front cover, and internal structure and the lens mount has been redesigned with greater strength and rigidity for extra security when using larger or longer lenses.
- Improved weather sealing for greater dust and moisture resistance, providing more protection when shooting out in the elements.
- Optical filter on the sensor has an anti-static coating and there is an anti-dust mechanism to prevent dust from adhering to the sensor.
The Hunter 35 DSLR Holster Bag from Ruggard is slightly larger than the Hunter 25 and holds a DSLR (up to semi-pro size) with lens attached, face down, in shooting position. When you're ready to shoot, simply remove your camera, get the shot and replace your camera in the bag. The zippered top of the bag opens away from your body for fast access to your gear. This also serves as a security feature since no one but you will be able to see inside the bag.
The bag has a water-repellent exterior and smooth polyester lining that helps prevent scratches to the finish of your camera/lens combo. Inside, there are two removable touch fastened strips that can be configured to support your gear.
For storage, there is a front zippered organizer panel, mesh side pocket and two side loops that accept optional pouches. On the inside of the quick-release flap, there are two touch fastened memory card pockets. The bag is carried by its removable shoulder strap, top carry handle or belt loop that will leave you hands free. The zippers have yellow pull tabs that make the bag easy to use while you're wearing gloves.
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 200 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.