Dominate the battlefield with Trijicon's 3.5x35 Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG). This battle-ready optic will help increase the success rate of your mission while withstanding the most hostile environments and adverse weather conditions. It is built as a ruggedized riflescope for close quarters combat (CQC). Its optical system is optimized for the cause by giving you a notable 3.5x magnification with a 35mm objective lens. The fully multi-coated optics, manufactured from high-quality optical glass, are designed to improve light transmission, reduce image distortion, and deliver the best possible visibility in most situations. For engaging targets quickly and accurately, this gun sight is equipped with a brilliant green .308 Chevron reticle that offers an LED-based illumination system and brightness control. To help you manage wind drifts and ballistics, the scope has 40 MOA windage and elevation adjustments with a 1/2 MOA impact point correction.
Forged from a single piece of 7075-T6 aluminum alloy, the maintube is exceptionally durable, fogproof, and waterproof (submersible to 66'). It features a hard anodizing finish, tethered adjustment and battery caps, and an eyepiece with a zoom lever to provide a slip-free operation. The Picatinny flattop thumbscrew mount provides unparalleled strength and durability to the overall construction.
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Low-distortion and high-transmission glass
- 3.5x zoom magnification
- 35mm objective lens diameter
- Angular field of view range is 5.5°
- Green LED Illuminated .308 Chevron Reticle
- Optimized for .308 caliber
- LED illumination system
- Six brightness levels
- Powered by one standard AA battery
Use and Handling
- 1/2 MOA per click impact point correction
- 40 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- 2.4" fixed eye relief
- Exit Pupil: 10.0mm
- 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Hard anodizing finish
- Forged, single-piece maintube
- Capped tethered finger-operated windage and elevation adjustments
- Fogproof, shock-resistant, waterproof, and submersible to 66'
- Flattop thumbscrew mount is compatible with Picatinny rails