Leave no chance to your foe, using the Trijicon MGRS Machine Gun Reflex Sight. This battle-ready reflex sight allows you transform your machine gun into a more formidable precision weapon. The optic offers an illuminated reticle and a wide fully multi-coated 3 x 2" objective window. For quick, easy, and accurate targeting, the reticle provides a brilliant red 3 MOA center dot within an equally bright red 35 MOA segmented circle. The illumination system offers adjustable brightness with several intensity levels for daytime, one super-bright mode for bright-light environments, and two low-intensity modes for compatibility with night vision devices. Additionally, this 1x sight offers a virtually unlimited eye relief and field of view. To compensate for winds and ballistics, it also provides 100 MOA of windage and elevation ranges with 1 MOA clicks. Also noteworthy, are the included M2 (50 caliber) and M240 (.308/7.62) range dials that allow to maximize precision depending on the firearm.
The housing is designed well for the cause: it features a robust 7075-T6 aluminum housing augmented with a corrosion and abrasion-resistant anodized coating, and offers a waterproof (submersible to 6.6') and recoil-resistant performance. A built-in Picatinny rail allows for mounting on a machine gun, while three detachable Picatinny rails offer additional space for accessories.
- 1x magnification
- 3x2" objective window
- Fully multi-coated optics
- 3 MOA red dot & 35 MOA segmented circle
- Adjustable reticle brightness
- 2 night vision, 5 day, and 1 Super-Bright setting
- "Off" positions between brightness settings
Use and Handling
- 1 MOA impact point correction
- 100 MOA Windage and elevation range
- Unlimited field of view
- Unlimited eye relief
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Corrosion and abrasion-resistant
- Integrated Picatinny rail mount and three detachable rails for accessories
- Tethered battery cap
- Fogproof and waterproof to 6.6'