Leave no chance to your foe, using the 6x48 ACOG Machine Gun Day Optic Kit. This kit includes a 6x48 ACOG Machine Gun Day Scope as the main optic for fast target acquisitions and a 1x RM05 RMR sight for close quarters combat (CQC). To achieve this goal, the primary 6x sight features clear and bright fully multi-coated optical elements that offer a notable magnification and larger than average 48mm objective lens for gathering as much light as possible. In order to reduce forward reflections from the front lens to stay undetected longer and bring about the success of your mission, the kit also includes a Tenebraex killFlash anti-reflective device that mounts to the objective bell. For laser-sharp placements, the ACOG sight is equipped with Horseshoe-Dot M240 BDC Reticle. This reticle features a battery-free fiber-optic and tritium illumination system, which lights up the center target dot during the day or at night without needing any external or internal power supply. The crosshair offers stadia markings to aid with windage and ballistic compensation holdovers for trajectories out to 1200 meters.
Never giving up or letting you down in unforgiving situations, the main scope is outfitted with a robust housing that is forged from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy. It can endure intense recoil, impact, and submersion down to 328'. It is also augmented with a corrosion and abrasion-resistant anodized coating. To accommodate the included secondary sight or other devices like lasers, cameras, or flashlights, the scope's body carries an accessory rail on the top. In order to provide a fast and rock-solid connection to your firearm in critical times, the kit provides the fault-proof LaRue Tactical RMR MDO quick release mount. A set of flip-up lens covers, and tethered windage and elevation caps are also included.
As the secondary optic, the RM05 Dual-Illuminated RMR Reflex Sight offers fast aiming capability for targets that are close by. This sight features a 1x holographic optical system, a 9 MOA amber dot aiming point, battery-free reticle illumination, and lightweight yet durable construction. The Ruggedized Miniature Reflex sight (RMR) has a forged aluminum housing (with a scratch and corrosion-resistant hard-anodized finish) and a tempered glass window that is well-suited for battlefield conditions, heavy recoil, hard impact, and submersion down to 65'. Employed in the Trijicon reticle 's illumination system are a tritium phosphor lamp and fiber optics, which offer illumination during the day or at night. The fiber optic illumination uses external, ambient light and offers a reticle with automatic adjustable illumination. For wind and ballistic compensation, the optics offers windage and elevation adjustments with 1 MOA click values.
TA648MDO ACOG 6x48 Machine Gun Day Optic
- 6x fixed magnification
- Wide 48mm objective lens
- Fully multi-coated optics
- 17' at 100 yards linear field of view
- Included Tenebraex killFlash ADR reduces forward reflections
- Horseshoe-Dot M240 BDC Reticle with illuminated target dot
- Fiber-optic day and tritium night (battery-free) illumination
- Horseshoe/Dot reticle with a thin three-winged crosshair
- The crosshair offers an extensive system of BDC holdover dots, dashes, and crosses for trajectories out to 1200 meters
- Lateral crosshair wings offer vertical lines for wind compensation and moving target tracking
- 1/10 MRAD impact point correction
- 40 MOA windage and elevation ranges
- 8mm exit pupil
- 2.7" eye relief
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum alloy
- Tethered caps on windage and elevation turrets
- Picatinny accessory rail on the top
- LaRue Tactical LT644MDO-A quick release mount included
- Flip-up lens covers and MOLLE carry pouch included
- Fogproof and waterproof to 328'
RMO5 RMR Sight
- 1.0x magnification
- 22x16mm sighting window
- Parallax-free aiming point
- True-Color multi-coated window
- 9 MOA Amber dot reticle
- Fiber-optic and tritium day and night illumination
Use and Handling
- 1 MOA impact point correction
- 150 MOA windage and elevation ranges
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Corrosion, chemical, and scratch-resistant coating
- Tempered glass sighting window
- Waterproof to 65'