The Rayden RBX5 Half x 1 Bi-Color Studio LED Light with DMX from ikan employs s heavy-duty molded resin chassis to provide a lightweight yet rugged fixture with enhanced features such as flicker-free dimming, an LED display and onboard DMX for remote control of light intensity as well as color temperature from 3200 to 5600K. You can also make these changes on the unit with a single knob, while your settings are displayed on an the LED screen. Known for its power, the Rayden's 608 LEDs produce a tight 50° beam spread with a high CRI and TLCI and output the tungsten equivalent of 400W while drawing only 36.4W and running barely warm to the touch. That translates to a comfortable shoot for the talent and a quick return on your investment.
The RBX5's four-leaf barndoors provide selective control of the beam while containing spill light. The barndoors feature textured silver light intensifiers to maximize output. The yoke is angled forward 30°, which allows you to open the barndoors all the way without hitting the it when the light is pointed straight forward. The RBX5 also has a combo baby receiver / junior pin on the yoke so you can mount it on a stand or hang it from a grid with optional clamps.
- High CRI LEDs
- Bi-Color: adjustable from 5600K-3200K
- Bright consistent light across all color temperatures
- Beam angle of 50 degrees
- DMX512 In and Out
- Baby 5/8" / junior 1-1/8" combo pin adapter with right angle receiver
- 30-degree angled yoke for unobstructed movement
- Strong steel tension knobs for locking the light into place
- Single knob control for adjusting color, brightness, or DMX
- LED readout screen displays precise adjustments
- Included barndoors with intensifiers
- Equivalent to 400W incandescent light