The Lyra 1 x 1 Daylight Soft Studio and Field LED Light with DMX from ikan employs a heavy-duty molded resin chassis to provide a lightweight yet rugged fixture with features such as flicker-free dimming that can be controlled locally or via DMX and an LED display. It features an integrated 1/2 stop diffuser for extra softness, while its 450 LEDs produce a 110° beam spread with a high CRI and TLCI for precise color rendering. The fixture produces a soft single-source shadow pattern owing to the integrated diffuser.
The fixture's four-leaf barndoors direct the light, help contain spill light and feature light intensifiers to maximize output. The yoke is angled forward 30°, which allows you to open the barndoors all the way without hitting the yoke when the light is pointed straight forward. The fixture also has a combo baby receiver/junior pin on the yoke, so you can mount it on a stand or hang it from a grid with optional clamps.
- High CRI Chip LEDs paired with 1/2 stop soft diffusion panel
- Daylight 5600K
- Bright consistent color temperature
- Beam angle of soft panel: 110 degrees
- A clean single shadow without the artifacts
- DMX512 In and Out
- Baby 5/8" / junior 1-1/8" combo pin adapter with right angle receiver hole
- 30-degree angled yoke for unobstructed movement
- Strong steel tension knobs for locking the light into place
- Single knob control for adjusting brightness, or DMX
- LED readout screen giving you precise adjustments
- Included barndoors with intensifiers
- Equivalent to 850W incandescent soft light