Offering compatibility with Arca-type quick release systems, this dovetail Base Plate from Really Right Stuff is designed specifically for use with the Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera. Thanks to a carefully placed cutout in the frame, the plate allows for unrestricted access to the battery compartment so you can quickly swap batteries without needing to take it off. Additionally, a laser-engraved mark at the bottom allows you to easily center the lens in relation to the plate.
Made of black anodized aluminum, this accessory offers anti-twist flanges around the side that help stabilize your gear and reduce undesired movement. Packaged with the product is an M3 safety screw to help prevent accidents, as well as all the hex keys needed for installation. A standard 1/4"-20 screw is used for mounting.
- Bi-directional dovetail plate made of anodized aluminum
- Attaches via 1/4"-20 screw
- Compatible with Arca-type quick release systems
- Allows for access to battery compartment
- Anti-twist flanges that wrap around your gear and help avoid unwanted movement
- Laser-engraved mark at the center of the plate helps you align the lens for critical uses such as panorama stitching
- Safety screw provided to help prevent accidents, with hex keys also included for installation