The Komodo K5 Fluid Head from iFootage is a lightweight aluminum tripod head with a 60mm diameter flat base suitable for all 60mm flat-head tripods and monopods via its 3/8"-16 threaded interface. It supports up to 5.5 lb counter balance payloads and a max payload of 11 lb. The flat-base design also lets you mount this head directly to most camera sliders. An included quick release camera plate provides a 1/4"-20 mounting screw for attaching your camera and is secured by a safety lock, and a bubble level is built-in to help you balance your camera. A pan bar is supplied and can be attached to a rosette mount on either side while a second optional one can be attached to the other side.
The Komodo K5 Fluid Head uses a high-precision ball bearing system for smooth movement, and it provides 360° pan motion and +90/-83° tilt adjustment, and the pan and tilt axes can individually be locked. The entire main body of the compact fluid head is protected from corrosion and wear through anodic oxidation treatment.
- Compact and lightweight fluid head with a high-precision ball bearing system for smooth movement
- 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 threaded mounting interface
- 5.5 lb counter balance payload; max payload of 11 lb
- Aluminum construction with anodic oxidation treatment
- Quick release camera plate with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- Safety lock
- 60° pan motion and +90/-83° tilt adjustment
- Individual pan and tilt locks
- Bubble level
- Two rosette pan bar mounts
- Pan bar included