In a sleek and robust all-metal housing, the JVC ProHD 7" Full HD LCD Monitor features a 1920 x 1200 resolution display, advanced monitoring functions, and a flexible set of connections. It offers dual 3G-SDI inputs selectable via a source button on top, an HDMI input, and a composite BNC input. On the output end it has an SDI and an HDMI output and allows HDMI-to-SDI cross conversion.
Up to 16 channels of SDI or eight channels of HDMI audio meters can be pulled up on the screen, and any two channels of either type can be selected for output. There are also 3.5mm audio input and output jacks. GPI control is supported via an RJ45 port which can also be used for tally input. A hard tally light is provided on the rear while an in-monitor soft tally light can be displayed on the screen.
Monitoring functions include waveform, vectorscope, histogram, zebra, peaking, false color, and more, and these are assignable across four custom function buttons on top. For power an interchangeable SSL battery plate is included for JVC (and select SWIT) DV batteries, and optional Gold mount and V-mount battery plates are supported. A 4-pin XLR power input is also available for continuous power, and a 100-240V XLR power adapter is supplied.
All the monitor's buttons are hidden away from view on the top and sides. Among them is a menu scroll wheel on the side. A built-in speaker is provided on the rear.
- 7" optical bonding LCD with 1920 x 1200 resolution
- All-metal housing
- Two 3G/HD/SD-SDI (selectable), HDMI, and composite BNC inputs
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI output
- HDMI input to SDI output cross-conversion
- 160° viewing angle
- 400 cd/m² brightness
- Up to 16-channel embedded audio meters with an alert
- Any two audio channels selectable for output
- Waveform Y/Cb/Cr/R/G/B and single line
- Vectorscope, R/G/B/Y histogram
- GPI/tally RJ45 input
- In-monitor soft tally, and hard tally light on the rear
- AFD, timecode, H/V delay
- R/G/B/mono, false color
- Zebra stripes, peaking focus assist
- Marker: 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1
- Interchangeable SSL battery plate for JVC SSL and select SWIT batteries
- Gold mount and V-mount battery plates supported
- USB firmware upgrade
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads
- Four assignable function buttons
- 4-pin XLR power input