The Shure ULXD1 is a digital wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with ULX-D receivers. With rugged, yet lightweight aluminum housing, it delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
The ULXD1 features a 3-Pin LEMO input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances or a dedicated adapter cable for use with an instrument (mic and cable available separately).
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio over its entire 330' range, great for live performances and presentations in music venues, houses of worship, and conference spaces.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the touch of a button.
- Proprietary Gain Ranging feature automatically adjusts the mic input level, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments.
- Power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- 1/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Detachable 1/4-wave antenna.
- Operates for up to 11 hours on two AA batteries.
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero-memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging with the SBC200 dual-docking charger (available separately).
- The networkable SBC220 charger (available separately) allows for remote power monitoring via Shure’s Wireless Workbench software.