Drawing on its legendary tradition of optical craftsmanship, engineering excellence, and precision manufacturing, Leica delivered the 1-6.3x24 Magnus i Riflescope for uncompromising durability, safety, and performance. At the core of this riflescope is an expertly-designed optical system with high-quality glass elements that are ground and polished to the highest standards of optical craftsmanship. To increase the total throughput to 91%, the optics are also treated with full multi-coatings and a baffle system to reduce stray light. To ensure that no weather conditions bring down the outstanding performance of this fine telescopic sight, the exterior objective lens surface is also enhanced with the hydrophobic AquaDura coating that repels water droplets and moisture. With the 24mm objective, this riflescope can become a reliable partner for making that perfect shot while yielding a minimal forward glint.
Another central highlight of this scope is the Illuminated Circle Dot Reticle. Inspired by the German # 4 style, the reticle offers three medium posts, a thin crosshair, and an illuminated ultra-fine yet well-defined, brilliant red encircled dot. The circle is also illuminated and touches posts on all three sides. The dot's brightness offers 60 settings and can be adjusted to accommodate your preferences and any lighting conditions. To save battery power, the auto-off function is activated when you tilt the rifle 75° or after 3 minutes of inactivity.
To ensure dependability for years of service, the housing is made from high-quality aluminum alloy and features a 30mm maintube with a 1.5mm-thick wall to improve strength and safety. Among other highlights are the waterproof and fogproof performance, low-profile capped turrets that can be re-zeroed without tools, knobs and rings that are knurled and easy-to-operate in gloves, a slim eyepiece, and a redesigned-for-efficiency battery compartment. The magnification ring also features a low-profile lever to enable you to change zoom factor instantly. For a distinct Leica appearance, the finish was hand-polished, and the markings are stylus-engraved and hand-painted.
- Fully multi-coated optics
- 1 - 6.3x optical zoom magnification
- 24mm objective gives minimal forward glint
- Total system transmission is greater than 91%
- High-quality optical glass delivers high-contrast, true-color images
- AquaDura water-repellent lens coating
L-CD I Reticle
- 2nd focal plane
- German #4-inspired style
- Three medium posts and a thin crosshair
- Sharp and brilliant red dot with 60-step day/night illumination
- Auto-off after 3 minutes or when tilted ± 75°
Use and Handling
- 1cm impact point correction
- 200cm elevation range
- 140cm windage range
- Knurled windage and elevation adjustment dials
- Illumination control has safety feature to prevent accidental on/off
- 3.5" eye relief
- Exit pupil: 3.8 - 12.4 mm
- 30mm maintube diameter
- 1.5mm-thick maintube wall
- High-quality aluminum housing
- Matte black anodized finish
- Designed for durability and safety
- Re-zeroing does not require tools
- Battery compartment offers efficient replacement
- Slim eyepiece design
- Waterproof, submersible to 13.1'
- Nitrogen-filled, fogproof