Drawing on its legendary tradition in optical craftsmanship, engineering excellence, and precision manufacturing, Leica created the 1.8-10x50 Magnus i Riflescope for uncompromising durability, safety, and performance. At the core of this riflescope is an expertly-designed optical system with high-quality glass elements that were ground and polished to the highest standards of optical craftsmanship. To bring the total throughput to 91%, the high-quality glass elements are treated with full multi-coatings and a baffle system that reduces stray light. To ensure that no weather conditions can bring down the outstanding performance of this telescopic sight, the exterior objective lens surface is also enhanced with the hydrophobic AquaDura coating that repels water droplets and moisture. Featuring a wide 50mm objective, capable of performing well in low-light conditions like dusk or dawn, this riflescope can become a reliable partner for making that perfect shot. This telescopic sight also has a generous eye relief and a diopter adjustment.
Another central highlight of this scope is the L-Ballistic Reticle. Inspired by the German # 4 style, the reticle offers three medium posts, a thin crosshair with ballistic markings, and an illuminated ultra-fine yet well-defined, brilliant red center dot. The dot's brightness offers 60 settings and can be adjusted to accommodate your preferences and any lighting conditions. The crosshair line casts a 0.2" (0.5cm) subtension and offers ballistic markings below the red dot, spaced at 1.9" (5cm). The reticle also offers a parallax-free performance at 100 yards. To save battery power, the auto-off function is activated when you tilt the rifle 75° or after 3 minutes of inactivity.
The housing is almost over-engineered to ensure years of dependable service. It is crafted from high-quality aluminum alloy and features a 30mm maintube with a 1.5mm thick wall for increased strength and safety. Among other highlights are the waterproof and fogproof performance, low-profile capped turrets that can be re-zeroed without tools, easy-to-operate knurled knobs and rings (even while wearing gloves), a slim eyepiece, and a redesigned-for-efficiency battery compartment. The magnification ring also features a low-profile lever to enable you to adjust zoom factor instantly. For a distinct Leica appearance, the finish is hand-polished, and the markings are stylus-engraved and hand-painted.
- Fully multi-coated optics
- 50mm objective give minimal glint
- Total system transmission is greater than 91%
- High-contrast and true-color images
- AquaDura water-repellent lens coating
- 3.5" eye relief
Use and Handling
- 1cm impact point correction
- 150cm elevation range
- 140cm windage range
Illuminated L-Ballistic Reticle
- 2nd focal plane
- German #4-inspired style
- Ballistic marking below the red dot
- Three medium well-defined posts
- Thin crosshair subtends 0.5cm at 100 meters
- Sharp and brilliant red dot with 60-step day/night illumination
- Auto-off when tilted ± 75° or after 3 minutes
- 30mm maintube diameter
- 1.5mm thick maintube wall
- High quality aluminum housing
- Matte black anodized finish
- Designed for durability and safety
- Knurled windage and elevation adjustment dials
- Re-zeroing does not require tools
- Illumination control has safety feature to prevent accidental on/off
- Battery compartment offers efficient replacement
- Slim eyepiece design
- Waterproof, submersible to 13.1'
- Nitrogen-filled, fogproof