The Avenview AVSignPro 1080p Digital Signage Player with Live Video Input allows you to output stored and live video content in resolutions from 480i - 1080p, as well as HTML5 content, to any display via an HDMI interface. Furthermore, output to a second display via a VGA output. Featuring internal storage, a safety feature, and more, the AVSignPro is suitable for use with menu boards, hospitality screens, campus signage, corporate communications, and other applications.
ELoad your content via a USB flash drive, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi, where it gets stored to 8GB of internal memory. For expanded storage, you can insert up to a 32GB microSD card and store the content there. At the same time, you can connect a live video source, such as a Blu-ray player, to an HDMI input, and mix this live content with your creative content in various screen layouts.
Use an included (free download) management software or optional 3rd-party software to create playlists and schedules. Compatible 3rd-party applications include Scala, SignageLive, and PosterDigital, among others. Control the player via the included software, OSD, and RS-232.
The AVSignPro is a plug-and-play device that doesn't require setup, and it can be used 24/7 thanks to its specially designed casing and smart ventilation architecture. It's also fanless for quiet operation. Additionally, there's a self-recovery function (SRF) that ensures that in the case of a reboot or power outage the device will pick up from where it left off once everything is back to normal.
- Enter created content via a USB flash drive, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi
- HDMI input for live video sources, such as Blu-ray players
- VGA output for second display
- 24/7 operation thanks to specially designed casing and smart ventilation architecture
- 8GB of internal storage
- Up to 32GB microSD cards supported
- Self-recovery function (SRF)
- Fanless, quiet operation
- App Lock feature to prevent unauthorized access
- AVSignPro management software included (free download) for creating playlists and schedules
- Optional 3rd-party management applications supported (Scala, SignageLive, PosterDigital, and more)
- Control via included software, OSD, and RS-232
- Widgets for calendar, clock, news, weather, and web page integration with the ability to add custom-created widgets
- Multi-zone screen layout, transparent PNG overlay, and graphical scrolling ticker
- Auto-play starts playing scheduled content automatically when powered on
- Built-in wall-mount bracket
- Mounting brackets for rack mounting included