The FreeSpace IZA 250-LZ from Bose Professional is an integrated zone amplifier for background/foreground music and paging, well suited for business music applications including conference spaces, retail stores, hotels, lobbies, bars, and restaurants. The amplifier is optimized for commercial
applications and features selectable Loudspeaker EQ to enrich audio quality, Opti-voice paging for clear speech intelligibility while providing seamless transitions, and Dynamic EQ that ensures full and balanced music at any volume level.
The integrated zone amplifier offers a variety of easy-to-use input connections (mic/line/page), input gain and output level adjustments, and operational modes. The Opti-Voice paging system equalizes the vocal frequency range for clear speech intelligibility, while providing seamless transitions between music and voice. The independent loudspeaker EQ provides enriched audio quality and ease of use when using Bose loudspeakers. The FreeSpace IZA 250-LZ ships with Euroblock connectors, feet with pins, eight spade lugs, and a standard IEC power cord.
- Amplification for premium sound from a reliable, high-quality Class-D amplifier provides optimized performance and premium sound quality using internal digital signal processing
- Installation made simple with set up done locally from the front and rear panels of the amplifier—no computer is required
- Opti-voice paging provides smooth automatic transition between the music and page signals
- End-user friendly front panel allows users to connect devices easily, make tonal adjustments or select between two sources. Optional wall mountable Bose Volume control with A/B switch user interface allows volume and source selection controls to be placed away from the amplifier for user convenience
- Compact, lightweight design enables the FreeSpace integrated zone amplifier to be placed out of the way—on a table, desk, counter, shelf or in an equipment rack using the optional rackmount kit accessory
- Easy connectivity and expansion are possible for applications where a second set of output channels are required. An auxiliary line output is provided to share signals with an optional FreeSpace ZA 190-HZ